Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Volunteer in Library
I am currently volunteered in Chinese library. I use to read a lot of books when I was young. When I was a student I had worked in library in junior school, also my mother she was a librarian. So in that time I had a chance to read lots of books. Of course, all those books all was by Chinese written. when I worked in Chinese library yesterday, thousands books are coming to my eyes, it remind all my memories about my past. I really want to read some of them, but I can't. because I don't have too much time to do so. Is it a pity?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's really great, Shony. I love libraries and books. It's wonderful that you can volunteer in a place that has so much meaning for you.
Is this one of the Edmonton Public Libraries, or a private one?
Post a Comment